Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011

Well I did some cooking on my days off. I love this weather, I was able to cookout both days. Yesterday I marinated chicken cutlets in McCormicks new South Carolina marinade. I grilled them with some grilled asparagus, and had some baked mashed potato casserole. The chicken was good. The marinade has a mustard flavor to it, perfect for chicken. I cheated on the potatoes using Bob Evans mashed potatoes. I added some sour cream, garlic, and put cheese on top. Tonight I had some brats I bought at the Second Street Market. Morgan was with me when I bought the brats. Turned out she went to school with the family that was selling them. They were pretty good. I made homemade relish, guacamole, and baked beans with wieners. Glen's been asked me to make something for him to take to work so I made oatmeal butterscotch chip cookies for us both to take in. Oh, and I made chocolate pie! Tomorrow I'm thinking taco pizza from Between the Bun's. It's no Michael's Taco Pizza from Urbana, but it's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment